Dear Friend of the Fatherless,
World Orphans regional and sector funds allow you to participate in the identification-to-implementation of church-based children’s homes around the world – either by geographical area or by major cause of orphaning or abandonment. We currently have opportunities in the following portfolios:
- Latin America (Central & South America, Caribbean)
- Eurussia (Eastern Europe, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia)
- South Asia (India, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal)
- NAMEstan (North Africa, Middle East, Central Asia)
- Sub-Sahara (Central & Southern Africa)
- Abandoned Children (Children abandoned due to poverty, handicap or gender preference)
- HIV/AIDS and Pandemic Disease (Discarded HIV+ children and children that have lost parents due to AIDS or other diseases)
- Orphans of Conflict (War, Genocide, Ethnic Conflict)
- Infanticide Rescue (Infants rescued from being murdered by their parents or relatives)
- Abuse & Exploitation (Children saved before or after being sold, stolen, forced, threatened, or deceived into sex work or slavery. Plus children rescued from forced labor or from being sold for their organs.)
- Child Soldiers (Orphaned or abandoned children rescued or rehabilitated after forcibly serving as child soldiers)
We are now inviting our donors to contribute according to these different portfolios of projects. Each fund involves multiple in-country network partners that assess, present, oversee and monitor the work of indigenous churches that directly rescue and care for orphaned and abandoned children from their communities.
You may now designate your gift (in total or part) to the portfolios that most resonate with your heart.
Thank you so much for your prayers and for your participation in rescuing these lost and hurting children!
Until They All Have Homes,
1840 Woodmoor Dr., Suite 100
Monument, CO 80132
All gifts are tax deductible and eternally significant.